Hormel Foods Corporation Industrial Maintenance Electrician in Osceola, Iowa
Osceola Food, LLC has an opening for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Electrician. Successful candidates will work in our modern food processing production facility located in Osceola, Iowa, and enjoy competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefits package. Industrial Maintenance Electricians are given regular performance reviews and annual salary reviews. Vacancies are typically on 2nd or 3rd shift with opportunities for overtime. Some vacancies may also have a 3/2/2 rotating schedule working 12 hour shifts. Specific schedules will be discussed during the interview process. Osceola Food, LLC produces a variety of products for foodservice and retail consumers, including Hormel® Bacon 1, Hormel® Old Smokehouse® bacon, Hormel® Natural Choice® and Bread Ready® lunch meats, bone-in spiral hams and Hormel® party trays. In 2016, Osceola Food, LLC produced 162 million pounds of product.
- Applies industrial electrical maintenance skills, experience and knowledge to install, maintain and repair a wide variety of equipment.
- Uses expertise for diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Recommends, develops, and implements modifications and systems to improve equipment operations.
- Provides preventative and cost efficient repairs.
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with National Electrical Code (NEC) standards.
- Perform the necessary work with a minimum of direct supervision to identify and solve problems.
- Use communication skills to keep Team Leaders, Maintenance Engineers and fellow team members informed of their progress.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Practice safe working procedures in accordance with safety policies of Osceola Food, LLC.
- Qualified candidates will have either previous relevant experience as an Industrial Maintenance Electrician, or related field, or training at an accredited technical school.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment on a variety of complex projects.
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) standards.
The Osceola Food, LLC benefits packages includes a comprehensive health insurance plan, prescription drug plan, dental and vision plan, flex spending account, 401(k) with company matching, pay-for-performance bonuses, employee assistance and wellness plan, life insurance, short-term disability, vacation and holiday pay, and educational assistance. Relocation benefits are available for qualifying candidates.
For immediate consideration, apply online at:
Hormel Foods Corporation, in association with Osceola Food, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled